Fitness Keeper has a new reservation system where you can book in for sessions, request personal/private appointments, pay online, and keep track of your schedule.
This is a step-by-step guide of how to use the online system.
Firstly, you will need to create a login unless we have already created one for you. If you can’t remember your password, just press the “forgot password” link and follow the prompts.
Once you are logged in you will be taken to the Profile page on the MY INFO tab.
- Profile – if you want to change your personal details, add billing info, or add family members, click the “edit” pencil.
- From the Profile page, you will see a number of sub-headings including the following…
- My schedule – will bring up all classes and sessions that you are scheduled to attend
- Visit history – shows you in detail which sessions you have previously attended (including how many hours of tough work you have accumulated!)
- Purchase history – shows just that
- Account – enables you to view your account balance, shows you if you have visits/sessions remaining, lets you know if you owe money for any sessions, and allows you to see when the sessions will expire.
Booking Classes (boot camp or running club)
- You can view all classes, or use the search function to specifically search for boot camp sessions or running club sessions.
- To book into an individual class, find the session you want to attend, and click “sign up now”. A couple of options will come up- (1) make a single reservation (just for that one-off class), or (2) book for recurring classes/sessions. You will have the option to sign up with or without paying.
- Please note when booking ‘recurring options’ that the sessions are grouped into sections…
– Mon/Wed 6am
– Mon/Wed 6:45pm
– Tue/Fri 6am
– Tue/Thurs 7:15pm
– Thurs 9:30am
– Sun 10am
So if you want to book in different sessions/groups you may need to register for each individual class, or you can book one session type for X number of weeks, and then find the other session/time and do the same thing.
- If you can’t make a session any more, the option will come up that says “cancel” – where you can cancel your session and not be charged.
- Please note that the online bookings/cancellations close 30 minutes prior to the boot camp class. So if you want to come or can’t make it, we need 15 minutes notice. If you miss this cut-off period you can message your instructor to let us know instead if you are/aren’t coming. Please refer to our T&Cs for charges.
Appointments – personal training, buddy training, private groups of 2-5, family fitness, and kids personal training bookings
- Select the type of service you are looking for, and then follow the prompts to find an available session. The system will let you request the session should it be available. Generally your request will be accepted, but please note that you will need to wait for the confirmation. Sometimes you can wait-list for a session, if it becomes available we can let you know.
- Please note that, in line with our T&Cs and the Cancellation Policy, that we require 24 hours notice of a cancellation/reschedule for your session or you will be charged. To cancel/reschedule your session early, click cancel button with more than 24 hours notice & you won’t be charged. If you need to cancel the session within 24 hours, click “cancel” or late cancel. You will be charged for your cancellation if less than 24 hours notice is given. Please note that cancellations must be made online.
Online Store (where you can purchase sessions, packages, Fitness Keeper workout gear, put credit into your account, and more!)
- Products – select a product or click on the product to find the right size/colour etc. Click add to cart if you’d like to make a purchase.
- Series/memberships – allows you to purchase packages or sessions such as…
– Personal training packages or casual sessions
– Private group packages or casual sessions
– Boot camp packages (1/2/3/unlimited sessions per week) or casual boot camp sessions
- Gift cards – purchase gift cards for (1) $100 or (2) $0. $0 gift card means that you can enter in your own amount onto the gift card (not that it costs nothing)!
- Account payments – you can use your online account kind of like a tab…so you can put money onto your account and as you book into classes and sessions, the money can be deducted from this tab/account. Just like with the gift cards you can purchase (1) $100 to put onto your account or (2) $0 – again meaning you can enter your own amount that you would like to put onto your account.
- Shopping cart – this will add the items you have selected to purchase. Simply click check out & pay for your items using a credit card. **Don’t want to pay via credit card? See below.
Takes you to the Fitness Keeper website.
** Please note that alternative payment methods are also available but will need to be sorted out from the Fitness Keeper end. From your account you may pay using credit card. Alternative methods include:
- Direct Debit (savings/cheque account)
- Bank transfer or deposit into bank account
- Gift Cards
- Account payments (please note that you will first need to put money into the account using the above methods, and then we can deduct classes/products etc. as you go).
If you would like to use any of the above methods, you will need to call 0419-391-302 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for us to organise the payment from this end. Please note that payment needs to be made in advance, whether it be a full package, or one session.
If you have any other questions, please email email@example.com