Information for virtual training using Zoom:
- -Personal training sessions and classes that were taking place at the studio will move to Zoom
- -For more information on Zoom and how virtual training works, click here.
- -PT sessions that were at the studio will commence using Zoom from Tuesday 24 March.
- -Classes that were at the studio will continue with Zoom from Monday 23 March.
- -We will send you a link to connect with your trainer soon.
- -Sessions conducted virtually will commence as body weight sessions, however you may like to include your own equipment or use items from around your house. Find out more here.
- –Familiarize yourself with Zoom
Information for training outdoors at parks (THIS WILL ALSO NOW MOVE TO VIRTUAL TRAINING FROM TUESDAY 24 MARCH)
- -Sessions that already take place outdoors will continue at the same park on MONDAY 23.
- -From Tue 24/3 we will move to virtual training via Zoom.
-No equipment will be used. Why? Due to shortages we have no hand sanitizer or hand washing facilities available, so we cannot safely share equipment outside. -You must BYO mat, sweat towel, and drink bottle. -Those who wish to move to training outdoors can contact their trainer or Steph to arrange.
Exercise physiology clients will be offered Telehealth.
- -We will update you with information ASAP if this applies to you.
- -Your session is still taking place at the studio as usual.
- -BYO sweat towel & drink bottle.
- -We have a maximum limit of 5 people in the studio at any time.
- -Social distancing measures are in place (2m apart, no contact).
- -You must WASH HANDS on arrival and departure of studio. Trainers have additional handwashing measures in place.
- -All equipment is disinfected after use and the studio is constantly being cleaned.
FOR ANY OUTDOOR CLASSES/SESSIONS
- – As of Tues 24/3 we will be running your sessions using Zoom online.
- Fitness Keeper will also be selling some basic equipment that you can purchase at a reduced rate if you would like to use equipment while training virtually via Zoom or if you use Telehealth. Please contact us if you’re interested. We hope to have an online store up and running shortly.
- We assume many people will not have equipment and have put together an article for you to read that covers what you could use from around the house
Thank you so much for all the support you have given us. It is important now that we stay healthy and well. We hope we can continue to help you stay active in a different way moving forward, and down the track we look forward to reintroducing equipment and reopening the studio.