- Fitness Keeper is reintroducing outdoor 1on1 personal training sessions. Contact us for more information.
Due to government restrictions, our studio is still temporarily closed.
Our business focuses on keeping people healthy and ensuring they exercise safely. While we would much rather see people in person, we feel for those wanting to, we can continue to do this in other ways, at least during the pandemic. We have been working around the clock to find ways to do this!
How is Fitness Keeper operating sessions right now?
OPTION ONE (Outdoor 1on1 personal training)
- We are reintroducing outdoor 1on1 personal training within Camberwell, Glen Iris and Ashubrton.
- No equipment is to be used unless a client brings their own.
- We aim to implement equipment again soon.
- Social distancing measures are being strictly enforced.
- Sessions will be 10 min apart to ensure sufficient time for change-over.
- Only 1 trainer and 1 client (unfortunately you cannot bring your kid(s).
OPTION TWO (virtual training)
- All classes / groups are now temporarily using Zoom for virtual training
- Personal training (1on1) have the option to train online using Zoom
- 2on1 PT sessions that were at the studio or outdoor can opt to continue virtually using Zoom
- What is virtual training? It is training live with your trainer via your device in real-time.
OPTION THREE (exercise programs)
If virtual training is not for you, we are now offering home exercise programs. Initially we’ll phone or video call you to discuss your goals and equipment or things at home you may have, so we can develop your program. Your trainer will send you one home exercise program to work on. If you decide down the track you would like a new program, we can develop another. We use an app (free for clients) where you can access your individual program. It even lets you track your progress and how often you do it – this gets sent to us too so we can still hold you accountable. Find out more.
OPTION FOUR (put sessions on hold)
We understand the virtual/online world is not for everyone and you might not want a program either. We can put your sessions on hold and once the restrictions have been lifted, we will get in touch.
OPTION FIVE (Exercise physiology clients)
We are hoping to start using Telehealth soon and will update you asap on what this is and how it works.
Fitness Keeper is also selling some pre-loved equipment for those interested. Pick-up can be arranged to be contactless. Contact us for more info.
We’re still thinking of other ways we can keep you active & want to support everyone throughout this challenging time as best we can. Please reach out with any questions or comments.
Please inform us of your decision moving forward, and we will of course waive our cancellation fees while you decide. Thank you to those who have already let us know.
We understand this is a hard time for everyone. Stay well, stay home where you can, and let’s find new ways to connect at least temporarily. We’re trying to keep the website as up to date as possible and encourage you to check for updates.