- From Wednesday 28 October, outdoor personal training and group fitness classes can take place with up to 10 people.
- We are in the process of updating our timetable for classes. We aim to reintroduce our outdoor classes from Thursday 28/10 at 6:15am. Places are limited to 10 participants.
- We will aim to update you ASAP with our finalized timetable.
- Thanks for your support and patience!
- Outdoor personal training (1on1 and 2on1) is permitted.
- Clients must live within 5km of the training site/sportsground.
- Clients may train with one other person, even if this is someone from another household.
- You must BYO mat, and equipment where possible.
- Your trainer can provide some equipment however we will limit the amount per person, and that equipment is not to be shared throughout the session.
We have a COVID-safe plan and have stringent systems in place to protect your health and well-being as well as our own. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Clients and trainers completing a COVID declaration before each session/shift.
- Trainers following strict hygiene measures including: hand sanitizing before touching any equipment; disinfecting equipment after it has been used; maintaining a cleaning log; and disposing of all waste in a safe way.
- Following our COVID-safe plan and ensuring clients/trainers stay 2m apart at all times.
- No sharing of equipment.
- Fitness Keeper is keeping records of all sessions to easily contact trace if necessary.
- Hand sanitizer is provided to trainers and clients to use at each session. It must be used before each session, as well as after using tissues, etc.
- Masks must be worn at all times by trainers.
- Clients should wear a mask to and from their sessions, and if exercising at a low intensity. Masks can be removed if exercising strenuously, however the mask should always be with the client.
UPDATE 4 AUGUST 2020
Stage 4 restrictions are now in place in Melbourne Metro.
This means face-to-face personal training (1on1 outdoor) is no longer allowed to take place.
ALL sessions must now only take place online/virtually.
We will aim to update our online class timetable (hopefully to add more) from next week.