This is a step-by-step guide of how to use the online system to purchase the 6 Week Ultimate Fitness Challenge, and book into your sessions.
Firstly, you will need to create a Fitness Keeper account unless you/Fitness Keeper have/has already created one. If you can’t remember your password, just press the “forgot password” link and follow the prompts.
Once you are logged in you will be taken to the Profile page on the MY INFO tab.
- Profile – if you want to change your personal details or add billing info, click the “edit” pencil.
Purchasing the 6 Week Summer Fitness Challenge Package.
- You should now already be logged in.
- Select the “Online Store” Tab.
- Click the sub-tab “Packages”
- The 6 Week Challenge Package will come up automatically.
- Scroll down and click the “Make Purchase” button, then follow the prompts.
Once you have made your purchase, don’t forget to book in your boot camp sessions!
Booking Boot Camp Classes/Sessions
- Make sure you have purchased the package first (see above).
- Click the “Classes” tab.
- The current week of boot camp classes will show.
- Find a class you would like to attend and click “Sign Up Now”
- A new page will show, giving you the option to sign up for one class, or sign up for recurring classes.
To book into an individual class, find the session you want to attend, and click “Sign Up Now”, followed by “Make a Single Reservation”
To book recurring boot camp sessions, select “Sign Up Now” and then look to the right of the screen where a heading will say **Recurring Options. Please carefully read the recurring options and select the appropriate options that suit you.
**Please note when booking ‘recurring options’ that the sessions are grouped into sections…
- – Mon/Wed 6am
– Mon/Wed 6:45pm
– Tue/Fri 6am
– Tue/Thurs 7:15pm
– Thurs 9:30am
– Sun 10am
If you want to book in different groups of sessions, you need to register for each individual class, or you can book one session type for X number of weeks, and then find the other session/time and do the same thing.
What happens if I can no longer attend a session? Are there cut-offs for signing up and cancelling?? YES – please read on.
If you can’t make a session any more, the option will come up that says “cancel” – where you can cancel your session and not be charged.
Please note that the online bookings/cancellations close 30 minutes prior to the boot camp class. So if you want to come or can’t make it, we need 15 minutes notice. If you miss this cut-off period you can message your instructor to let us know instead if you are/aren’t coming. If you don’t cancel online in time, you may be charged accordingly. Please refer to our T&Cs for charges.
We plan and set-up our sessions based on the particular individuals that are scheduled to attend. If you can no longer make a session, PLEASE make sure you cancel online as soon as you know you can no longer attend. Our classes are capped and we don’t want anyone to miss out!
Booking Running Club Sessions
Select the “Classes” tab. Running club occurs every fortnight – so may not appear each week on the schedule. Each session is located somewhere different, but the session will always occur on a Saturday morning. You can view the upcoming list here.
Q: I don’t have a credit card or don’t want to pay using a credit card…are there any other options?
A: Alternative payment methods are also available but will need to be sorted out from the Fitness Keeper end. From your account you may pay using credit card or bank card. Alternative methods include:
- Direct Debit (savings/cheque account)
- Gift Cards
- Account payments (please note that you will first need to put money into the account using the above methods, and then we can deduct classes/products etc. as you go).
If you would like to use any of the above methods, you will need to call 0419-391-302 or email email@example.com for us to organise the payment from this end. Please note that payment needs to be made in advance, whether it be a full package, or one session.
If you have any other questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org