Fitness Keeper is now offering Junior Boot Camp to kids, teens, and pre-adults aged 7-15 years.
First and foremost the sessions are aimed to be fun for everyone.
With child and teen obesity reaching record highs and technology taking away from our time spent being active – it’s time to get off the couch, away from the screen, and out into the great outdoors for exercise!
Fitness Keeper’s boot camps aimed at 7-15 year olds are non-military group fitness sessions designed to make exercise enjoyable. Programs are always varied so that no two sessions will ever be the same. Sessions are designed to improve cardiovascular fitness, muscular strength, endurance, and coordination.
We aim to get everyone moving and motivated in a safe and supportive environment, and to introduce healthy habits that remain for life.
Groups are capped at 15 to ensure everyone gets the most out of the session.
Sessions commence on Monday 23 December 2013 and will run during the school holidays through until Friday 24 January 2014.
- Sessions commence: Monday 23 December 2013 and run through until Friday 24/01/2014
- Sessions take place on: Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays (excluding Christmas Day & New Years Day)
- Time/Duration: Each class runs for 45 minutes from 9:15am – 10:00am
- Location: Basil Reserve, Malvern East/Ashburton
- Bring: Towel, water bottle, hat, and sunscreen
- Bookings/Payment: To reserve a position and make payment, please visit our online booking system
Casual Sessions: $12.50 per session
8 Session Pass: $92.00 (can be shared with siblings, e.g. 4 sessions each)
13 Session Pass (Entire Program): $140.00 (can be shared with siblings)
NOTE: We offer 30 minute core conditioning/abs blast (CC) classes for parents at the same location and time on Wednesdays and Fridays. The CC class commences 15 minutes after the kids boot camp.