Information about coronavirus (COVID-19)
If you have travelled from mainland China, Iran, Italy or Republic of Korea or been in close contact with a confirmed case of Coronavirus, special restrictions apply.
You cannot attend classes/sessions if you have:
1. Left, or transited through mainland Child in the last 14 days.
2. Left, or transited through Iran on or after 1 March 2020.
3. Left, or transited through Italy or Republic of Korea on or after 5 March 2020.
4. Traveled internationally and arrived in Australia on or after 16 March 2020.
5. Been in close contact with a confirmed case of coronavirus in the last 14 days.
You must notify Fitness Keeper if any of the above apply, and you cannot attend classes as you are required to undertake self-isolation for 14 days.
1. Left, or transited through Cambodia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Singapore or Thailand within the past 14 days.
You are required to notify Fitness Keeper if any of the above apply.
Steps you can take:
- Practicing good hand hygiene and sneeze/cough hygiene is the best defense against most viruses.
- Wash hands frequently with soap and water.
- If training at the studio, please wash hands upon arriving at the studio and before you leave. Aside from this, it is recommended that you wash your hands before and after eating, and after going to the toilet.
- If you are attending classes at the studio, we also ask that you please bring a sweat towel and water bottle.
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. If you don’t have a tissue cough or sneeze into your upper sleeve or elbow
- If unwell, avoid contact with others, this includes touching, kissing, hugging and other intimate contact
- Stay more than 1.5m away from others if unwell
- Try not to touch your eyes, nose or mouth
- Call (not visit) your GP first if you need medical attention. They will advise you what to do
- Continue healthy habits: exercise, drink water, get plenty of sleep
- With the current pandemic, we advise that if you have cold or flu-like symptoms to reconsider attending sessions until you feel better.
- At this stage we have cancelled our boxing blast sessions on Saturdays, and group fitness will take place instead.
We are also planning to implement virtual training starting ASAP – read more here.
Aside from our normal cleaning practices and hygiene practices as mentioned above we are taking the following steps at Fitness Keeper. We are reiterating the wiping down of equipment and surfaces more regularly with alcohol-based wipes or disinfectant solution, and encourage anyone to stay home when sick. We will keep you informed of any additional changes or precautions as required.
I appreciate and thank you for your cooperation in this regard.