Fitness Keeper is currently looking for personal trainers with a passion for fitness and a love of the great outdoors!
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Personal Trainer Job Description
- Will provide fitness training and coaching to assigned clients in the form of personal training and outdoor boot camp classes while ensuring client safety and facilitating performance towards their planned goals.
- Create and plan tailored personal training plans while having the ability to adapt on the spot
- An understanding of common injuries and how to safely exercise clients with an injury
- Be prepared for early morning starts and outdoor training – and enjoy it!
- Adept at adjusting to people’s moods and personalities & always “be at your best” with each client
- You will need to be organised, punctual, approachable, passionate, highly motivated and committed
- You will be a personal training and boot camp instructor at various times and locations – enquire within.
- Certificate III and IV in Fitness Training
- Minimum 6 months personal training or coaching experience
- Boxing for Fitness certificate (or similar)
- Level 2 First Aid and CPR current
- Professional Indemnity Insurance & Liability Insurance
- Registered with Physical Activity Australia or Fitness Australia
- Drivers Licence and registered vehicle
- Studying Exercise Science or similar degree